ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE UETBOA
1. Students of Active UETBOA members are eligible. Student must be a legal dependent of a current Active member of UETBOA. This includes adopted children, or children living within the permanent.
2. Overall grade point average achieved in high school- 2.0 or higher out of a four point scale as evidenced by a high school transcript from his/her high school.
3. Three letters of recommendation from teachers, professors or advisors detailing work ethic, attitude, cooperation, ect.
4. Awards attained while in high school: Academic / citizenship / arts / science liberal arts / athletics, ect. Student involvement in community activities; i.e. scouts, clubs, church, etc.
5. Students shall have demonstrated a good citizenship record with no prior discipline problems within the school and community. This includes offenses of local, state and federal laws.
6. No student will be deprived of this scholarship because of their race, color, creed, and/or physical impairment.
7. Candidates for the scholarship must be graduating high school seniors to be considered or attending an accredited college, university or technical school and pursuing and undergraduate degree. Only candidates applying for or currently enrolled as full-time students in an accredited collage, university or technical school may apply.
8. The Scholarship Committee shall interview each applicant and shall base scholarship award on the qualifications and needs of the applicant, taking into account the following criteria:
GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
SERIOUSNESS OF PURPOSE
We are proud to announce the 2015 Scholarship Recipient!